Tuesday 23 April 2013

FB3X Drabble Cascade - Promise (PG, Fantasy)


Fantasy Boys XXX Drabble Cascade


Author's Note
I wasn't sure when I started this drabble if it would be erotica, or not, it turned out not as it developed in my head, but I still wanted to try and capture the sensuality of the situation Fenrick finds himself in.


Promise
by
Sophie Duncan


"Are you afraid?" whispered over Fenrick's earlobe and down his neck.

He trembled.

"Yes," he admitted, throat dry, tone broken.

There was no point in denying it, not in the presence of a mindraker.

[Good answer,] that voice, dripping with promise, slipped into his thoughts this time and Fenrick closed his eyes, shuddering with the need it drew up out of him.

He smiled.

[Ready?]

No need to reply: every cell said yes for the initiate. Before Fenrick's heart made its next beat, magic powered into him, ripping his mind open to the world. Fenrick screamed and embraced his future.


4 comments:

  1. Starts of seductive then turns into a rather brutal a new beginning. Interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, love this! Not only does it make me want more, it's giving me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's one of the best compliments I've had, thanks :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you. :)