Tuesday 31 May 2016

Society6 & My Photos (plus there's free shipping worldwide until 5th June)

So, thanks to buying A to Z mugs this year, I found a really great site called Society6, which is a site where artists can upload their own designs and have them sold as prints and all sorts of other wonderful things like laptop sleeves, mugs and t-shirts.

Now, I'm a photographer as well as a writer, and so I decided to join up as an artist and publish some of my photos. It takes some time to prepare the images for the site, so I only have two photos up so far:

Stones in Melting Ice
Dandelion 2016

But even if you're not into my stuff, there are some other great pieces of art on the site as well and there's free shipping on everything worldwide until 5th June 2016. So I recommend checking them out for some unusual and interesting designs.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool. I hope you sell lots of pictures and prints. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to persuade my brother-in-law, who is a much better photographer than me, to put some of his stuff up.

      Delete
  2. I love that dandelion picture but I am lover of dandelions anyway!

    @Kathleen01930 Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know what you mean about dandelions - there's something about the perfectly spherical seed head of a dandelion. I used to love blowing the seeds away when I was a kid :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you. :)