Monday 21 September 2015

Monster Mondays - Monster Me!

If you want to share your own Monster Monday, pop on over here and put your post on the list.

This one's going to be short today, because this post is in way of a mea culpa, since the monster today is me! Yep, that's right, and I'm blaming it on a very long Sunday at work. It wasn't a bad day, or anything, in fact it was rather rewarding, but I have to say that I am falling asleep on my feet this morning. And tiredness turns me into a monster of absolute unreasonableness!

Everything is too much trouble, I mean, this morning I caught myself being upset about having to go upstairs and collect laundry for washing - how unreasonable to expect myself to have to go and get the clothes that I wanted to wash, I was grumbling all the way up and all the way down the stairs. And everything takes too long - I had to wait for the kettle to boil - actually wait - me - Super Grouchy Morning Diva!

I also got very annoyed with inanimate objects. This morning I swore at and threw my coat across the room because it had the audacity to slide off the banister where I had rather haphazardly put it. Heaven forbid that my coat should obey the laws of gravity!

So now I have to go to work, and so I think I shall need to sit with a cup of tea for a little while and reign in my tetchiness, my impatience, and my monster of irrational unreasonableness...

Do any situations turn you into an irrational grouch?
~

For more information about Sophie's books, sign up for The Wittegen Press Newsletter:

We'll send you details of book releases, competitions and other news from our authors, BUT we WON'T spam you, or pass your details on to anyone else.
Wittegen Press

We will also give you 2 FREE ebooks just for signing up.

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you. :)