Saturday 20 July 2013

Only Two Days to Go Till Blogger Book Fair July 2013 on 22nd July

Just two days to go and then the Blogger Book Fair July 2013 goes live and I'm really excited to be joining in!

Considering the amount of work from the organisers, Kayla Curry, Fel Wetzig, Pereza Thompson, and everyone taking part, it should be a really good event. Hundreds of authors and bloggers are coming together to share what they're passionate about, hosting posts about books, writing and 'far away places' in the imagination.

Out of the many, many great talents joining in the BBF, I have the pleasure of hosting these wonderful authors:



They'll also be hosting guest posts from me, and I'll also be appearing on the Chapter Break book blog as well.  These folks will all be hosting other authors throughout the BBF too, so check them out, and the BBF main page for all the other wonderful events that are going on as part of the BBF.

I'll be throwing a few chances to win copies of some of my eBooks into the mix as well - check out my guest posts throughout the BBF to find out.

If you want to know what's I'm up to each day of the BBF, just check out the information ticker that is rolling around on the right menu. When posts go live, there'll be links there to each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you. :)