Monday 22 July 2013

Blogger Book Fair July 2013 - Shameless Self Promotion :)

Ok, I admit it, this is shameless self-promotion and a lot of begging to all my friends to vote for me in The Blogger Book Fair Reader's Choice Awards - PURLEASE! :)

All books being promoted during the BBF are entered into the Reader's Choice Awards and thus I (and in some cases, Tash) have 11 books in three Categories:

  • The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games Anthologies are all entered into the Anthology genre.
  • Sacrifice of An Angel is entered into the New Adult Fantasy genre.
  • Death in the Family and The End of The Journey into the Young Adult Fantasy Genre.

The prize for category winners is, no more and no less, the pride of winning, so please, if you love me :), go give me your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you. :)