Friday 4 January 2013

Back to Writing - Again!

Having spent most of December coding for the Wittegen Press website and yesterday upgrading my laptop from Win 7 to Win 8 (which went rather well actually, except it took me a while to discover how to find all the installed programs through the Search Charm), I am finally getting back to the last fifth of the sequel to Death In The Family.

I know I'm going to have to do some re-reading to get back into the flow today since I tried picking up the last scene I was on before coming to a halt and I came up empty. I think, looking back, I was struggling on those last few scenes, they need a lot of rework and a short break has done my inspiration good. Still, I want to get this first draft finished in a few weeks, so it's time to put my head down and get on with the job! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear from you. :)