For Mature Eyes Only - when does romance become erotica?
Some of us enjoy reading romance, some of us shudder at it, but love reading erotica and yet others of us can't stand either. But the question is, in our modern era, where is the line between the two?
Death In The Family Literary+ Blog Tour Schedule:
- 27th August 2012: Is it the teeth? - vampires and why we like them. Host: Brooke Johnson
- 28th August 2012: Scare me, Shock me - paranormal fiction vs horror. Host: A. K. Flynn
- 29th August 2012: For Mature Eyes Only - when does romance become erotica? Host: JD Savage
- 30th August 2012: There were 3 in the bed... ménage, ewww or gimme gimme! Host: Tressa Green
- 31st August 2012: The Sidekick - plucky, loyal and just a tad annoying :) Host: Paul Carroll
- 1st September 2012:Feedback - Taking It - Giving It - Enjoying It. Host: Leonard Suskin
- 2nd September 2012: Mad With It - The Highs and Lows of A Writing Imperative Allisyn Bridges
Leaving a good London school with solid prospects, Tom Franklin has the world at his feet. Yet one thing has always haunted his perfect life: his dreams. When Tom discovers that the nightmarish images of dark places and even darker instincts are in fact repressed memories from his early childhood, he must face the heritage from his birth-father, a savage vampire known only as Raxos.
Realising his memories are his only hope of controlling his awakening instincts, Tom returns to, Coombedown, the sleepy, Cornish village in which he was born, unknowing that the night-breed in his veins will lead him into danger.
Death In The Family is a young adult, paranormal novel.
Literary+ is a marketing initiative which was founded and led by Shen Hart. This is a time of evolution and progress, the market is being opened up to e-books and self-publication. As a fellow writer, Shen understands that self-publication is a hard and often lonely road. She started Literary+ to bring together authors and related creative specialities with the goal of helping each other. With a tight knit, friendly and welcoming community at its core, Literary+ holds a strong focus on marketing. As Literary+ continues to grow and evolve it will use innovating, original and experimental marketing methods and schemes to get its member’s books into their reader’s hands.